This group offers comfort, support and information for adults who have experienced the death of a spouse or partner.
- Discover how to nurture and comfort yourself while healing
- Receive support from others who have lost a spouse or partner
- Learn coping skills to manage your emotions
- Participate in activities to honor and celebrate your loved one’s life
- Explore healthy ways to express your feelings of grief
- Find ways to ask for support from family and friends
For more information or to enroll in a group, please call 918-587-1200.