This group offers comfort, support and information for adults who have experienced the death of their baby during pregnancy or of a child up to age one.
- Discover how to nurture and comfort yourself while healing
- Receive support from others who have had a miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death
- Learn coping skills to manage your emotions
- Participate in activities that honor and celebrate your child’s life
- Explore healthy ways to express your feelings of grief
- Find ways to ask for support from friends and family
Pre-registration required. Please call 918-587-1200 to reserve your spot!